Moving may not be the best decision for you or your aging family member right now due to personal choice, financial considerations, etc. But you still desire a change. Later in life, or at any age, our homes often become cluttered with our "stuff." Our homes don't work as well for us as they did a few years ago, or maybe decades ago. Most of us are overwhelmed by the daunting prospect of downsizing, de-cluttering, organizing, and discarding. We may need a lot of help, or just a little encouragement and assistance. Either way, Senior Move Managers can help with NASMM@HOME services.
NASMM Senior Move Managers® can assist you and your family with numerous downsizing and simplifying tasks in a current home! Senior Move Managers apply the same coordinated, compassionate organizing techniques to help you STAY in your home as we do to help you move.
Senior Move Managers provide guidance, encouragement, and hands-on help. We understand the physical and emotional stresses associated with later lifestyle changes, as well as the ethical, safety and communication issues that accompany working with older adults. Our focused services accomplish a great deal in very little time, so you save both time and money. The end result: You are happier with how your existing home looks and feels!
Through NASMM@HOME, Senior Move Managers can help you with some or all of these tasks:
- Defining your vision: "Where do we begin?" We can help you prioritize what areas need work.
- Creating a floor plan and repurposing your existing space so it works better for you NOW.
- Evaluating what you want in your home.
- Deciding what will be donated, sold or discarded and executing your wishes.
- Determining your future needs and simplifying your lifestyle ~ gaining the freedom to live the life you want. (For example, the things you use daily must be in easy-to-access places.)
- Exploring home care maintenance concerns.
- Reducing home safety concerns and eliminating common in-home hazards.
NASMM@HOME can help you adapt your home for who you are now.
Downsize. Simplify. Stay at Home.
Our NASMM members welcome the opportunity to talk with you about NASMM@HOME services in your area. For a complete listing of NASMM Senior Move Managers®, please click here.