The Most Important Conference for Senior Move Managers
Changing consumer demands and demographics are accelerating the booming Senior Move Management industry. Now, more then ever, Senior Move Managers are looking for ways to distinguish themselves from their competitors and attract this new age of consumers. NASMM's 2013 Annual Conference is designed to bring the leading providers of Senior Move Management together to learn new strategies, develop new ways of doing business, explore new resources, and establish new business partnerships.
You Should Be A Part Of This EVENT!
This conference is the single most important educational event to meet Senior Move Managers' needs, and your participation in this event will help solidify your position as a necessary and trusted resource. New Senior Move Management companies are starting all throughout North America — NASMM's membership now numbers at 750 organizations in the US, Canada and abroad!
Whether they are seasoned Senior Move Managers or new to the industry, our conference attendees are looking for the resources and critical information they need to ensure their success in an era of new business opportunities, expanding competition and changing consumer preferences. This event is the perfect opportunity to increase your company's exposure and introduce new products and services that cater to an emerging industry serving an evolving older adult population.
We've included just about everything!
Participation in NASMM's 2013 Annual Conference provides you with two full days of exposure to over 400 top decision makers within the NASMM membership.
Exhibitors at NASMM's 2013 Annual Conference receive:
- 8' x 10' booth
- One identification sign
- Two chairs and one 6'x30" display table
- 8.0 hours of dedicated exhibit time!
- Two full conference registrations per booth space — includes breakfast and lunch each day and access to all convention educational sessions, networking and social events
- Complimentary access to pre-publicity show mailing list available to exhibitors only
- Complimentary pre-show publicity in NASMM's pre-convention marketing
- Complimentary promotional listing in the official final program
- Complimentary use of the NASMM event logo in marketing materials
- Electronic list of attendees emailed to you after the show for follow-up purposes
Contact Jennifer Pickett at 877-606-2766