NASMM information is accurate, timely, and trustworthy. It's just what you need to help shape your business with confidence. NASMM provides you with the latest information on topics from emerging trends in small business and aging services to industry demographic information and marketing to Boomers. Whatever you need, whenever you need it — NASMM provides you with information you can depend on.
- Technical support and problem solving from NASMM's staff — we're here to support you
- Timely information to keep you successful through NASMM's bi-monthly online magazine, Moving Matters
- Member-to-Member support through NASMM's moderated E-Lists
- Real-time information and connections with NASMM's active social media activities
- Weekly alerts to keep you current
- NASMM Demographics Surveys to keep you current with member trends
- Access to NASMM's iMentor program allows you to hire a "seasoned" NASMM Member to assist you in all areas of your business
Click here to apply.